1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Eric's "super scrub" picture hits the big time!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by gorrell, Mar 19, 2001.

1. gorrell

gorrell LawnSite Senior Member

Great article in new Turf also about building the perfect ztr. Lots of great outtakes from lawnsite.com members and Eric's great photo of the "superscrub" is published. Congrats Eric! Lynn
  2. Twotoros

Twotoros LawnSite Senior Member

Any one know how I can get turf coming again. I forgot to fill out my last subscription form????
  3. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

PRO Magazine
    Lawn and Landscape
    Grounds Maintenance
    Landscape Management
    Turf Magazine

Jim K from Turf mentioned if you call them and tell them that you are from Lawnsite.com and mention his name, they will send one right out. He also mentioned that any Lawnsite.com member in Canada, could get this by mentioning you are from Lawnsite.com since they don't normally send to anyone up in Canada.

[Edited by Eric ELM on 03-19-2001 at 04:03 PM]
  4. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Is that the bike photo?
  5. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

6. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

7. plow kid

plow kid Banned

BUSHMASTER LawnSite Senior Member

Just think we saw it first here at lawnsite......congrats...
  9. Jerrys Lawn Service

Jerrys Lawn Service LawnSite Member

I was reading my new issue of Turf that came yesterday when I turned the page in large head lines is my thread on "Let's
    build the perfect ZTR". It made me as proud as a new papa!
    I guess that will be my three seconds of fame.

Jerrys Lawn Service
  10. mowingmachine

mowingmachine LawnSite Senior Member

That picture looks really familiar. I started cutting grass when I was about 10. I had a 2 wheel cart my dad made for me that could be attached to the back of my bike. I use to haul a 22" push mower and a weedeater and it even had a little holder for a 1-gallon gas can and a quart of oil. We lived about a mile and a half out in the country so it was quite a bit of work just to get to my mowing jobs. I did this for about 5-6 years before I finally got my license to drive then I could use a trailer and bigger equipment. The things a kid will do to make money. I kinda felt like a dork anytime someone saw me pulling this cart in town. I tried to stick to the back streets to save me the embarresment.