1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

es-210 echo blower/shred-n-vac

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by exmarkmaster01, Nov 18, 2006.

1. exmarkmaster01

exmarkmaster01 LawnSite Member

hi! i just got the es-210 blower for my birthday. very nice blower except a few things. the blower tubes keep blowing off every time i use it. i just duct tape them and that seems to work. why?

also when i shred, it just sucks up the leaves and does not mulch them. i thought it was supposed to grind them up nicle. any info would be greatly appriciated.:)
  2. Evergreenpros

Evergreenpros LawnSite Bronze Member

Sounds like you don't have the tubes locked in place. There should be notches that you have to push in (pretty hard when new) and then turn to lock. 1/2 reduction in mulching is all one can expect. I carry a pb-210 on my trailer (same blower without shred/vac stuff) and use it daily without problems. Easier than unloading the backpack blower for 100sq/feet of cleaning. Great little blower.
  3. exmarkmaster01

exmarkmaster01 LawnSite Member

ok. thanks
  4. NickN

NickN LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Alabama

Install a hose clamp over the tube inlet.Insert tube and tighten the clamp.Mine came with the clamp.Evergreen is right about the mulching.It does as well as my giant vac as far as reduction goes.