1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

ESP-Sat controllers, and software

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Dirty Water, Nov 14, 2005.

1. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

Does anyone use these, Has anyone used these?

I was browsing through my Rainbird catalog during a break today and read about them. Seems like something Hayes would use to control his entire campus from his office.

Oh, and this is my 1000th post.
  2. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

It's another satellite program where all your controllers are computer controlled. Would love one to control 100 controllers in our district. It takes two of us almost two days to reprogram, start up or shut down the district. Suggested a MaxiCom system over ten years ago and was shot down. Latest high school was supposed to have a dedicated pump, fertigation and satellite program. Everything got shot down due to "lack of money" meaning they wanted to spend it on other things. :cry:

I've found that the more time I spend on the Off Topic forum the higher my post count goes up.:eek:

3. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Stagnant Pressure
  4. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

No swearing now Boots. This is a family forum. :p
  5. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

I would really like to get into the sat and central contol systems. I may take some of the classes at the Rainbird seminar in Vegas. Still haven't signed up though. How big of a need is out there right now for people with the knowledge? Any ideas?