Essential Tools and Toys For Irrigators

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Kiril, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Only if you weigh 280 pounds. Mine lasted for over a decade, until it grew legs and walked off a job site.

2. rlpsystems

rlpsystems LawnSite Senior Member

Man. I bet that was cool to see. It should've asked for a raise. Seems like to spend that much time together you would of had some kinda connection. Oh well the damn thing probably thought that the grass was greener on the other side.

3. Wet_Boots

I could stand the loss of the box, but the contents were worth a few hundred.

4. rlpsystems

rlpsystems LawnSite Senior Member

Sorry man. The one thing I cant stand is a f-ing thief. Lost 500' spool of 18/10. Funny thing is I had 200' + already pulled off.

5. Wet_Boots

I've been relatively fortunate, so I can't gripe too much. I'll miss the old tools I can't replace. At least there weren't any Knipex pliers lost.

6. Mad Estonian

Mad Estonian LawnSite Senior Member

And the camo bucket is actually a multi-purpose tool: flow-tester, parts and tools carrier, seat, garbage can, wheelbarrow substitute...

You forgot porta potty.

7. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

I've got a good one that I've had for over 15 years. I use it for my soldering stuff. I'll take pics of it tomorrow.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
  8. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

You 2 amaze me , I dont think I have the same watch for 15 yrs. Never mind a plastic stool.

9. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

You forgot step stool, lunch box, fire extinguisher, and trash can.

10. Wet_Boots

I think they're out of production by now. Quite useful for the plumbing work, since the step was usually enough to let you reach basement ceilings. Home Depot sold them for awhile. Mine had a pair of small drawers on the bottom.