Estimate Forms

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Lux Lawn, Dec 11, 2004.

1. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Whats everybody using for estimate forms?
    Something generic
    Custom
    Standard Landscaping Forms
    Something made on your Computer

2. blankenshiplawncare

blankenshiplawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Generic and stamping the top

3. Gautreaux's LNG

Gautreaux's LNG LawnSite Senior Member

For maintenance we always used our contract as an estimate. If the client liked it, it got signed on the spot, plus they got to see the contract language to go with the estimate.

For Landscaping work we always used our quickbooks estimate template and attached the landscape contract with it.

4. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

I made my own using Excel. Took it to Office Max to make a 3-part carbonless copy. It ran about $70 for 250. I think the 2-part carbonless copy runs about $51 for 250.

5. redoak77

redoak77 LawnSite Senior Member

I made one the computer and it works fairly good. Its porbably not the best but i like it. Send me a PM and i can email it to u if ur interested.

6. Lux Lawn

I want to get something like a 2 or 3 copy carbon with my logo in color on all pages so when I write the estimate I can leave it on the spot and take a copy with me for my records.

Do you prefer to Hand Write it or Type it?

7. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

2 Part carbonless. This is for maintenance only. I have figured that if they sign after the bid I got it. If they don't sign after the bid I usually never get it. That is the reason I only use 2 parts.
    I hand write every thing in the spaces. Have a clause for bounced checks, Mother nature problems, skiped because of this and that and a clause that they are responsible for all court and attorney fees if needed.

8. GatorLawnCare

GatorLawnCare LawnSite Member

9. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

10. Lux Lawn

Team Gopher

Thank you for the information as always you are very helpful I am going to look at it close after my vacation.