Estimate/proposal Sheet

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by opher, Apr 5, 2007.

1. opher

opher LawnSite Member

I am looking for a estimate quote sheet. I did a search and am looking for something different than what i found. Is anyone willing to share what they have come up with. I eventually would like to have this sheet made into a 2 part carbonless. This sheet will be used when going to estimate a job. One copy for me and the other for the customer.
    Thanks for your help ,:) :) :)
  2. nickslawn

nickslawn LawnSite Member

I use a 2 part carbonless statement book that you can get at walmart and I write quote or bill on it. Its not the high end professional way to do things but its the resources that I have now. hope this helps.
  3. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

i just get the Proposal forms from Staples. 3-part carbon less.i think they come in 50 packs under $15.
  4. opher

opher LawnSite Member

This is what I am using also, I just want one that is more on the custom and professional looking side.
  5. AAXteriors

AAXteriors LawnSite Member

I too am looking for something like this. I would like most of it to be printed rather than hand written. The only way i have come up with is to get one of those portable printers and have a contract on my laptop and print it out for the customer and myself.
  6. mrgreen3

mrgreen3 LawnSite Member

Do a search on google for proposal template,some good ones available for download..It's a template,so you can tab and change the same form..

JAX LANDSCAPING LawnSite Member

i use a 2 part carbon copy if you give me your email address i will email you back on what i use for my estimates .
  8. JD Mowers and Lawn Care

JD Mowers and Lawn Care LawnSite Member
    from Utah

Bah I wish I had my comp files at this location so I could post it. I had some left over shiny tri-fold brochhure paper from last season. I mad a bid sheet out of it. Basicly I tear off one of the thirds and keep it. That has the info I need for the bid. The other two then fold like a little booklet and explain/sell the services. I just left a place to write the prices on thier copy. Works great, looks great. If you want I can post it later..lemme know.
  9. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

I use e-mail.
  10. sancho_man_orlando

sancho_man_orlando LawnSite Member