Estimate Sheet (Need your input)

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Chuck Sinclair, Jul 28, 2002.

1. Chuck Sinclair

Chuck Sinclair LawnSite Senior Member

I am writing a software program that while you are talking to potential customers on the phone you input the info they give you (Name, Address and so on) and then print out a estimate sheet. the attached picture is the sheet it prints out then you fill in the other information during the estimate.

[​IMG]

2. Lawn Ape

Lawn Ape LawnSite Member
    from Toronto

Chuck - looks good.

Why not put the customer into LM as an estimate, and then use the Mail Merge to put out that estimate into Word? Did you get January's update of LM that has the new mail merge options? If not, grab it - it might save you some time.

LM Support

3. Chuck Sinclair

Chuck Sinclair LawnSite Senior Member

LM Support,

I am doing this for the ones out there who don't have LM.
    This as usual will be FREE Software.

4. roscioli

roscioli LawnSite Senior Member

Looks great Chuck. You said "as usual free".. what else have you made for free? Hook me up! :) That would be a great addition to the estimate process

5. Barker's Lawn Care

Barker's Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Yeah sounds great ;) how do we get this software when ur finished!

6. what! C'mon Chuck, shouldn't you be working!

7. Lawn Ape

Lawn Ape LawnSite Member
    from Toronto

Ahhh. Thanks for clarifying Chuck. We thought you were doing it for yourself. Looks like it could be very useful.

LM Support

8. AielLandscaping

AielLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

chuck do you have excel? if so i'll send you a file that i made and use for all my estimates, it calculates every step one person would have to make to do a basic mow edge blow. i'm sure with a little modification it could be made to calculate every aspect of anyones service type. but i usually just do the simple stuff because i enjoy it most. if anyone else wants to check it out, just shoot me an e-mail.

Jeremiah