Estimate Sheet

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by rookie03, Jan 13, 2005.

1. rookie03

rookie03 LawnSite Member
    from OK

I'm needing an estimate sheet so when I go give someone an estimate all I have to do is pencil in the amount on the sheet. Does anyone have a template or know where I can find a basic estimate sheet? Thanks!

2. Triple L

Triple L LawnSite Senior Member

how bout you go search cuz there is one that is pretty darn good on this site

3. rookie03

rookie03 LawnSite Member
    from OK

I've been searching, but when you're working with dial up internet :realmad: it can take a long time to find something. Just thought maybe someone that has one on their PC could help me out a little.

4. Green-Pro

Green-Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

use the search feature at the top of the page (in the solid green bar) search for posts by captain ding. He has a estimate sheet posted right now I believe in the elements of business forum or just starting forum.

G-P

5. jpmako

jpmako LawnSite Senior Member

6. dforbes

dforbes LawnSite Member

I have an estimate sheet that I use for most estimates, other than really big jobs. I will be happy to share it with you if you give me a fax number or e-mail address to send it to.

Dennis

7. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

I actually have an estimate sheet that was built in MS Excel. its really good for calculating extra's and small installs. You can adjust your gross profit margins and you can also easly adjust hours and prices.

It also comes with a proposal sheet attached wich data trasnfers from the bid sheet to the proposal. and at transfers the plant data to a fax sheet so you can fax it over to your local grower....

If you want it, shoot me an email and I'll send it to you...

mjs82@georgetown.edu

8. jpmako

jpmako LawnSite Senior Member

9. Green-Pro

Green-Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

Jason,

If you don't mind me asking is the cutting edge signature your company logo? If so did you use an online service?

Cutting Edge is name we submitted to the state for articles of organization, just waiting to hear back from them the name as we submitted is not taken, anyway need to come up with logo, saw yours looks well done, very professional.

:waving:

Thanks

G-P

10. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

Jason

YGM