Estimate sheets

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by JoshsLawnService, Mar 4, 2009.

1. JoshsLawnService

JoshsLawnService LawnSite Member

Does any one know of a good web site to design a bid sheet or have a professional looking one on a template that i could copy.
    any suggestions would be helpful

2. McVey Landscaping

McVey Landscaping LawnSite Member

Yeap right here. I bought the lawn and landscape guide off of Sticky $57.00. Read it cut and pasted it then modified it. Looks awesome. I need to send it to him, think he would like it.

3. Matlock Lawncare

Matlock Lawncare LawnSite Member

Not sure if i want to change the estimate sheet that I have although it is pretty generic, wouldnt mind seeing the one you have if you dont mind.

4. TScapes

TScapes LawnSite Senior Member

Are you talking about something for your use or something you give to a customer?

5. Matlock Lawncare

Both if you have them but was looking for something for giving to the customer.

6. TScapes

I have a couple of forms that I have for base maintenance. However, you can edit one of them for installs too. One is a simple one page sheet, the other is an actual contract for landscape management. I have several others that I have accumulated over the years, but most are long and very formal. For your presentation to clients, the one page works well.

PM me and I will send you either one or both.

7. Matlock Lawncare

I PMed you, I do appreciate it!

8. TScapes

Got your PM. Here ya go! It is basic, but it gives you a scope of services and serves as a contract. I will try to upload the one page file in a few. Right now it keeps saying it is an invalid file. If you want me to email it to you, I know I can do that.

Let me know.

Attached Files: