Estimate this lawn

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by outrunjason, Feb 10, 2002.

1. outrunjason

outrunjason LawnSite Senior Member
    from dallas

Just what you see what would you estimate this lawn at for weekly service. NO sides, NO backyard. Just seeing if we estimate alike.

Jason

estimate lawn.jpg

2. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

$25.00 per cut. I'd be gone in 15 minutes or less.

3. RB

RB LawnSite Senior Member

Same here $25. Make sure to edge it up nice and angle it whenever you have the time and it will look good. That looks like the neighborhood I work. I have about 40 accounts, most w/back yards and I charge about $120/month and I do a little shrub and small tree trimming/pruning and leaf clean up.

These lawns won't make you rich, but they will make your day "like butta."

Ron

4. outrunjason

outrunjason LawnSite Senior Member
    from dallas

well I knew I was giving them a deal. That lawn there was done for $20 all year last year. It has 2 sides and a backyard. they refused to pay anymore cause that is what they were paying.

Jason

5. sheppard

sheppard LawnSite Senior Member

I charge a minimum of $35.00 a cut- of course I include all bushes, pruning the trees, blowing the roof (4x a yr). If I get a referal from them to a house in sight I'll drop it to the range previously mentioned.

Cordially,
    Sheppard

6. hubb

hubb LawnSite Member

I'd charge $35.00 w/sides and back incl. + bushes trimmed and trees pruned. (no roof blowing though) But dont worry, for every one of those customers out there that are like that there are 3 that are willing to pay a fair amount. By the way my price reflects what my market area will bear. But in my opinion 20 is too cheap no matter where your at.
    I do like the referral thing though. I might have to try that.

Hey RB, when you said "like butta", did you mean "smoooov" :cool: lol

7. leeslawncare

leeslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

30.00 her as long as i don't hafta bag.an is cut every 7-10 days

8. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

$35, since that is my minimum. Also, since its a warm season grass you would be having to edge every week.

9. Lawn Dog2001

Lawn Dog2001 LawnSite Bronze Member

$25 for the picture you showed. How big is the back? If it is just a small back I would still say $25. It is nice and flat. Does not appear to be too much trimming. Even with a small back you should still be gone in 15 min.

10. Harvestman

Harvestman LawnSite Member

$30.00 + tax Cut, trim, edge, & blow. No bushes I'd do that by the hour.