Estimate wording and content

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Northwest, Feb 27, 2003.

1. Northwest

Northwest LawnSite Member

If anyone would like to email me a real or made up estimate they have done I would like examples of content and wording to better mine. Thanks jonnewkirk@juno.com

2. devildog

devildog LawnSite Senior Member
    from sc

are you seeking formats for installation or rehab...?

3. Northwest

Northwest LawnSite Member

Starting to do new installs but If you could send both I would appreciate it. I am not a "scrub", have a contractors license, bond, and insurance. I have been mostly repairing my own customers systems and have installed three for them. The wording and content did not have to be all inclusive or catchy because they already new my work.

4. devildog

devildog LawnSite Senior Member
    from sc

Copy, will forward to you later today... with regards, devildog

5. MikeK

MikeK LawnSite Member

I'll send one to you, I tried to attach it to the board but the file is too large

6. MikeK

MikeK LawnSite Member

Tried to e- mail it to you but your e- mail is turned off. Sendf me an e- mail and I'll get one to you.
    mkilmer@appleirrigation.com

7. turfman59

turfman59 LawnSite Senior Member

8. turfman59

turfman59 LawnSite Senior Member

9. danomcman

danomcman LawnSite Member

Hey all, I would greatly appreciate it if you could also send me a copy of your Estimate & Bidding Forms. Usually, I have created my own but, they seem to differ every time. I was hoping to try and put together an industry standard of some sort to make sure all bases are covered. Also, I've been working on my building my own database for billing, customer contacts, supplies, etc. however, this has consumed a lot my my most valuable product...time, some knowledge problems but, mostly time. I was wondering if any of you could also elaborate on your favorites or maybe even share a copy. Thanks, in advance, for all your support. It's great getting so much info without leaving your living room.
    email: danomcman@mindspring.com

:blob3:

10. therainman

therainman LawnSite Member
    from IL