1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Estimates sheets in Excel format??

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by walker-talker, Mar 12, 2003.

1. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Does anyone like to share they're estimate forms in Excel format, r any other format for that matter.? I am looking for a template to use. I have seen a few ideas, but have not put one together yet.

Appreciate any replies
  2. Randy J

Randy J LawnSite Bronze Member

Not sure exactly what you're looking for Matt. I have a bid sheet in Excel that you can input square feet, a difficulity multiplier, and number of times per year to get a yearly quote. It also has fertilizer applications, areating, etc. If you'd like to see it, I'd be happy to share, just email me.

3. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Well.....what I was looking for is just something to give estimates for mowing, aerating, chemical applications and so forth. Once I have a copy of what I want, I am interested in taking to a print shop for 2 way carbon-less copies. I looked at Nebs, but I didn't like their layout. I am just looking for idea. I will keep searching. I made some of my own last year, but they looked real generic (almost ashamed of them) and then I had to always copy it twice so that I have a record of it.

4. adrianvbarrera

adrianvbarrera LawnSite Member

5. mac28

mac28 LawnSite Member

TIMELESS LawnSite Member

i hate to jump on the bandwagon but a copy for me would be greatly appreciated

TIMELESS LawnSite Member

8. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy LawnSite Bronze Member

9. DK lawn care

DK lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

I would like to see this to
  10. dekalb lawn man

dekalb lawn man LawnSite Member