Estimation Sheet

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Infinite, Feb 23, 2005.

1. Infinite

Infinite LawnSite Member

Is an estimation sheet the same thing as a proposal template/contract? If so when you hand in the proposal template do you sign the bottom where u are the contractor before you hand it in? Ex.

Respectfully Submitted

Accepted By:

----------------- ----------
    Client Date

----------------- ----------
    Contractor Date

2. Infinite

Infinite LawnSite Member

I'm supposed to be handing in a bid today and need last minute suggestions on if when u hand in a bid it is a proposal template? Please help is needed don't want to hand in the wrong thing.

3. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

You have been in business for 3 years and your not sure if you are doing a bid correctly??

4. Infinite

Infinite LawnSite Member

I managed my friends business for 4 years while he had another full time job and he did all the bids and business work.

5. dforbes

dforbes LawnSite Member

Some companys supply you with a template to fill out so that all bids are in the same format. This way they can compare apples to apples. If they did not supply this to you and you are sure you were not supposed to get one, just type Proposal Template at the top and that is what it is.

6. Infinite

Infinite LawnSite Member

Do I also sign the bottom though before I hand it in? '
    Thanks for ur suggestions, I appreciate them!!

7. dforbes

dforbes LawnSite Member

That is up to you. I always sign the bottom of all of my estimates. Then follow up with a contract for both of us to sign. Your signature will tell them that your figures are right and that unless they change the specs you wont try to raise them