Ever been hit on by a customer????

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by General Grounds, Nov 13, 2001.

1. General Grounds

General Grounds LawnSite Senior Member

:blob3: happened the other day, i was on a walk through with my crew leader and my very attractive cutomer suggested i complete the walk thruogh later that night, b/c she'll be alone and no one can bother us..... my ccrew leader gave me the look of " she did'nt just say that", i guess if i did'nt play golf w/ her husband i may have gone back. :). how about yo guys......

2. Shady Brook

Shady Brook LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

That kind of thing may be fun for the ego and all, but it really is a stinking shame. Marriage means next to nothing for so many people, really sad. :( I don't mean to be a party pooper or anything, I just think the importance of marriage has diminished significantly.

Jay

3. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

those 80 year old ladies are always hitting on me :D :p :rolleyes:

4. a1 lawncare

a1 lawncare LawnSite Member

hey scumbag stay away from my accounts, he he he you guys are killin me:D :eek:

5. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

I think that we all have thought about the shapeliness of a client or two. I personally just have not found the right dominatrix yet -LOL!!!

I too find it to be sad that sooo many stray from the heart. Oh well thats why theres swingers clubs. ;)

6. LJ lawn

LJ lawn LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

but how bout the other way around? any of you ever hit on a customer?

7. dhicks

dhicks Member

One offered me cooking lessons. Does that count as a Hit On?

:D

8. Got Grass?

Got Grass? LawnSite Senior Member

Damn, I think I need some better "customers", at least better "paying" ones....

9. wolfpacklawn

wolfpacklawn LawnSite Member

this summer one of my clients daughter was home for college and was sun bathing topless by the pool. I know she heard us coming back there because I had my weedeater going and my employee had the mower running right behind me. I couldn't believe it when she just sat there without making a move. I just went to work without paying much attention to her and she eventually got up and went inside. Needless to say my employees stripes were not very staight until she got up and went inside. That was too funny.

10. cp

cp LawnSite Senior Member

I don't know if this qualifies but the best come on I got was when my customer called to tell me that my annual proposal wasn't enough and I should reconsider.:D