Ever been hit on by a customer????

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by General Grounds, Nov 13, 2001.

1. GreenQuest Lawn

GreenQuest Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I have heard "What is a girl like that (my wife) doing with a guy like you(me)":mad:

2. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

If any of it is true...:rolleyes: I sure wouldn't be posting it on a public forum with my company name and location just in case something happens with her and her husband.

3. LawnPro in NC

LawnPro in NC LawnSite Member

Lonestar that's a D#@! Good point. This site is open to the public.:angel: :blob2:

4. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Yep, happened a few times. :eek:

5. ERIC ROBERGE

ERIC ROBERGE LawnSite Member

This is not landscape related but it is still good for a laugh.

I work for a local municipality( which will remain nameless to protect the guilty) where a police officer took a personal favor of a personal nature in exchange for a warning on a traffic violation.

6. General Grounds

General Grounds LawnSite Senior Member

:blob3: i posted for a good laugh, if that person can figure out i've been talling about them, maybe they can find Osama Bin Laden, give me a break..... Was'nt like i went after her,and i had a witness

7. TJLC

TJLC LawnSite Bronze Member

The only thing I can recall is a former customer wanting me to come inside for a cold drink and to cool off. I have been married 23 yrs and would not do anything to ruin that. It's just not worth it to me. Now next door to one of my newer customers I have this elderly lady that comes out everytime I'm there and hugs me. How embarrasing, LOL

8. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

I get the hugs from a rich old widow too. It reminds me of that commercial where the guy is on the trampoline and the lady yells for him-"Its time to rub the bunions". AHHHHHHH!!!!!

I'll stay on the mower.:D

9. the point man

the point man LawnSite Member

Three female customers, one male customer, and one customer's
    golden retriever. The latter happens every spring. I am flattered....

10. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

I am with Jay / Shady Brook on this one. And I'd probably cancel the account if it happened to me.