Ever had a day like this?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ProStreetCamaro, May 6, 2004.

1. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

This is going to be a long day. I woke up and am dragging ass. NO I didnt get drunk lastnight and i went to bed early but for some reason I am in no mood to go out and work today. Ever had a day like this?

2. Tbarchaser

Tbarchaser LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

Yep........all the time

3. ProStreetCamaro

Here it is 8:13 already and I havent even really gotten dressed yet. On the other hand I know I have to get atleast 14 done today because of the day of rain we had monday. I hate working weekends. Luckily all my lawns are in groups of no less than 3.

4. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

I am doing the same thing right now..I've got 17 to do today by 6:00, and I'm still eating my cereal...next I have to go pick up my helper and get started, probably around 9:30..What the hell, it's my birthday, I'll do what I want, I'm the boss, right??Have a good one fellas.

5. Tonyr

Tonyr LawnSite Bronze Member

Happy Birthday impactlandscaping!

ProStreetCamaro, yeah, most days LOL!
    My trouble is I have my pc in the same room I eat breakfast, so I end up eating in front of the computer logged onto here, time I go through stuff I lose so much time then feel tired and not really enthused. If I just get up, have breaky and go I'm right...it's logging on here before work is my problem....but knowing this I still do it! been a long season down here guys...

6. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

Some days it is hard to stay focused and work hard but you have to remember if you don’t take care of the customer they will find someone who will. This is assuming that your customers care about their lawn and just don’t think of it as something that must be done. Hang in there and do your best.

Gravely_Man

7. Nova

Nova LawnSite Member

Take the day off! Isn't that why you run your own business? :drinkup:

8. ElephantNest

ElephantNest LawnSite Bronze Member
    from La.

Only Mondays through Firdays.

9. thegreenjeansman

thegreenjeansman LawnSite Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IMPACTLANDSCAPING , HOPE YOU YARDS ARE SHORT, AND YOU FINISH EARLY.

10. ProStreetCamaro

Yeah man happy bday!!!!