Ever had anything stolen off your truck/triailer?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by afftandem, Jan 9, 2005.

1. afftandem

afftandem LawnSite Member

If so, what?

2. all ferris

all ferris LawnSite Bronze Member

Use the search feature to view another thread on this topic

3. Kelly's Landscaping

Kelly's Landscaping LawnSite Platinum Member

A stihl back pack but I think it was an inside job and the prick no longer works for me. He also is so afraid of me now he had his girlfriend pick up his last check.

4. the scaper

the scaper LawnSite Senior Member

An associate of mine said he had his peltors stolen out of the back of his pickup truck, he's kind of careless though and I suspect he left them sitting on the side of the truck, or mabey on the tailgate while loading pinestraw or something.

5. kootoomootoo

kootoomootoo LawnSite Platinum Member

Had everything Stolen one night..... the truck, the enclosed trailer, 3 mowers, 2 edgers, 2 blowers etc etc. Got the truck back all messed up the next day.

A fellow landscaper had the same thing happen 6 months ago. Cops found the equip and a bunch of other stuff. Some sort of organized crime ring targeting landscaping equipment. easy to sell on ebay I guess.

6. Tobruk79

Tobruk79 LawnSite Member
    from Fl

not me, but the guy I used to work for. We had just gotten an enclosed trailer and we were looking forward to no more unloading, and had left her hitched and loaded with a 36, a week old zeroturn, and all the other tools. My buddy shows up and asks the boss if I left without him. What really got him mad was it had to be a former employee that did it, since there was a trick to starting that truck. They found the truck and trailer empty at his kids school. Sad thing is this guy would literally do anything for his workers.

7. J&R

J&R LawnSite Senior Member

A hedge trimmer x worker he went a pawn them. The good news as of last friday he is in the Hamiltom Co jail.

8. Triple L

Triple L LawnSite Senior Member

trimmers, leaf blowers, cd players inside truck, busted the window, salt, just about everything and anything.

9. TURF DOCTOR

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

h h stolen out of the back of the truck.

10. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

I had equipment stolen from a storage when I first started in business.But as for my truck or trailers...good luck getting out of the yard with it.If the cameras dont get you then Sweetpea will...