Ever have the feeling dealers are impercinating LCO's?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by CRF500, Apr 7, 2007.

1. CRF500

CRF500 LawnSite Member

I would swear if I did not know better we have dealers claiming to be equipment users on this site trying to push the products they sell?

Actually it is a good idea so you dealers good luck!

2. DixieFerris

DixieFerris LawnSite Senior Member

are you trying to 'impersonate' a spelling bee champion? haha just kidding:laugh:

3. CRF500

CRF500 LawnSite Member

That good ?

4. pjslawncare/landscap

pjslawncare/landscap LawnSite Bronze Member

LOL!-------------

5. marckxman

marckxman LawnSite Member

Did he say dealers are trying to impregnate LCO's?

I guess I just always assumed that.

6. tallimeca

tallimeca LawnSite Bronze Member

As a "guy who sells equipment"......

I can tell you some of the larger dealers and chain dealerships do exactly this.

They set up a pickup truck with a trailor and stuff they sell and have their road salesman do exactly what you are saying. Great marketing idea until they find out the truth and loose all respect for you lying to them face to face.

You want to know about equipment, you go ask the guy that's down in the **** like you are, he'll tell you.

Just remember, there isn't a brand out there that doesn't have some that don't like them. I have a customer that isn't happy with anything, no matter what he buys. I got to the point that i refused to sell him Echo product anymore because all he did was *****. This was after he came to me from a Stihl dealer. I sent him else where to buy Redmax and now he's bringing it to me telling me what a piece of **** it is. I told him, haha, not my problem, go back to the dealer you bought it from.