Ever ride mowers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mdenton, Sep 28, 2006.

1. mdenton

mdenton LawnSite Member

How are the Ever ride warriors compared to the ex-mark triton and the hustler xr7. I'm going to replace one of my older units and had my heart set on a new ex-mark till i demo(ed) one. Then my second choice was the hustler xr7 till i started reading about all the trouble that tacoma was having .So now I'm back to undecided.So if any of you guys have used the warrior let me know , your input would be greatly appreciated. Thanx Michael
  2. dozerdogue

dozerdogue LawnSite Member
    from CT

I have the 25hp warrior and can tell you that it does in fact cut better then 90% of the mowers out there. Don't let the cheap price full you this is a 100% commercial unit that never has broken down with 500 hard hrs. The deck will cut high wet grass effortlessly although it has a tendency to leave longer clippings then some of the other competitors. If anyone doesen't believe me ask for a demonstration on one and be prepared to be blown away by a $7000.00 ZTR.
  3. dwlah

dwlah LawnSite Senior Member
    from Argo Al

I ride both a warrior and a 46/19 exmark
    Nits with the warrior
    doesnt seem to hang on a hill as well as the exmark
    (this may be because the exmark is smaller)
    rollbar doesnt fold down out of the way
    Picks with the warrior
    the brake and the bars are tied together
    routine maint items are fairly easy access
    Everrides payment deal they have going now
    If they had had this last one this spring I likely would have bought one instead of the exmark
  4. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

This is from a die-hard Toro fanatic who for 5 years has never owned a mower that was not made by Toro, and from someone who swore he'd never own a mower that wasn't a Toro...

I am picking up my brand new 60" 25hp Kawasaki Everride Warrior tomorrow morning, and I can't WAIT! I saw it today and test drove it a bit, that thing squeals tires on pavement and is truly the fastest thing I ever drove, it appears to be a true 13mph Z that with a 60" deck finally allowed me to justify the expense when compared to my fave of all faves, the 48" Toro Wb.

What sold me is the simplicity and the no-nonsense aspect of it, it just looks capable and the parts are as they should be and where they should be, even the Hornet demo convinced me, thou the Hornet is far slower at 10mph lol.
  5. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

I have 2 25/60 looove them one is a 04 with over 1200 hours on it no major problems just put on bobcat 21 inch blades and it will cut even better they have decent service if you call the factory but my dealer is top notch on service I paid a lot more than some of you guys are saying but in my area they are all high for some reason

My only opinion is go with the Briggs its like 600-700 cheaper and I demoed one and the thing seemed the same to me
  6. ThirdDay

ThirdDay LawnSite Senior Member

Buy one while you can...I don't think the company will be around for long as sales are very slow and the few local dealers that they have left are not happy with them for many reasons including warranty payment issues....

Yes, I know that the parent company is ACI and they make a lot of stuff for many different companies but that doesn't mean that they will continue to support a loser line (money wise that is)
  7. HenryB

HenryB LawnSite Bronze Member

Third Day,
    Why are your posts almost always negative. Try and look at the bright side.:waving: Life is short.
  8. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

The only complaint about warranty payments that my dealer says that he has is that he has to fill a form out and fax it in as opposed to using a computer he said that they pay without issues I kinda grilled him after all the negative remarks from non owners on this site
  9. dozerdogue

dozerdogue LawnSite Member
    from CT

If you do a search on ebay for everride you can buy them for $6450.00. Now that my friends is a steal.
  10. Green King

Green King LawnSite Senior Member

My dad has two of them and is going to buy another one. He thinks they are the best cutter out there.