Ever ride warrior bagging system

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by SchultzLawnCare, Dec 21, 2007.

1. SchultzLawnCare

SchultzLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

just bought a ever ride warrior and scorpion, i bought the bagger for the warrior just wondering if anyone has use the bagger for thw warrior and how easy it is to take apart. also wondering how well it works. thanks

2. WREBELMACHINE

WREBELMACHINE LawnSite Bronze Member

You probably would have been better off to hav e bought an aftermarket bagger. The reason being is in the future when you want to switch brands you a cannot use the warrior bagger on anything else.

3. Lawdog302

Lawdog302 LawnSite Member

Not to hard to take on and off once its installed the first time. You will be happy with its performance.

4. SchultzLawnCare

what kind of aftermarket bagger are you talking about? could you send me a link for it. thanks

5. WREBELMACHINE

Trac-vac and peco both make baggers for the warrior! The trac-vac or palmore has a couple of diffrent versions.

6. WREBELMACHINE

The trac vac bagger is probably going to be less money and if you want to switch brands all you have to do is buy an new chute and a hitch kit to fit another make!

7. SchultzLawnCare

okay, thanks.

8. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

I have had personal experience with the factory bagger and it does not compare to spindle drive units it constantly clogs and you cant go very fast or you will be pulling it apart every 15 ft . I had taken mine back over 12 times in a month and they replaced it and it still had the same problems also the JJ Striping kit is junk too it wont last as it constantly drags the ground unless you go and hook it every time you cross pavement.

9. WREBELMACHINE

Yea there are several guys around here that cannot get rid of there everides and now are stuck with the mower and the factory bagger. I have heard the guys complain about clogging up on the mower deck chute.

10. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

The striping kit rolls, not drags. the only change that needs to be made to it is toss the cotter pins that come with it and go to a farm supply store and get a couple lynch pins to replace the cotter pins.