1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Ever Ride Warrior ZTR?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by SunriseLawn, Oct 24, 2003.

1. SunriseLawn

SunriseLawn LawnSite Member

Does anyone know anything about the Ever Ride Warrior ZTR? I was at a dealer yesterday about 100 miles from home checking out Maruyama equipment and while talking to the owner of the shop he told me about a new mower coming out this coming year-the Ever Ride Warrior. He told me some specs and the retail price which peaked my interest. Does anyone have any further details on the mower, seen it in person at the Louisville show maybe, or can sort out the specs and tell me whether it is worth following up on? They have a web site to look at, but with me being new to this biz and never having a ZTR, I hope maybe you guys can provide an assessment on the quality of parts their using, etc? Anyway, here is the website in case you care to look.

Thanks,
    SunriseLawn
    http://www.everridemowers.com

2. excel25

excel25 LawnSite Senior Member

Runs great....GOOD deck design has HUSTLERS brake system, the deck is attached at the front instead of the back so will move with the front end. 13mph, 12 Gal fuel.

3. locutus

locutus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

I wonder if Hustler produces this mower?

4. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

I think not. The color is the only similarity.

5. cblackwe

cblackwe LawnSite Member

I replied to a previous post on this topic w/ what my dealer told me about them. I looked at one and it appeared to be top quality. They only come w/ Kawi engines though and I am Kohler man...Distributor was present when I was looking the machine over and didn't sound promising about offering additional engine choices. Apparently Honda looked into producing a ZTR several years ago. After a couple years of development they sold their progress to this company who had been participating in the process from the beginning. Hence, you get the EverRide. Seems to be top notch quality , Only time will tell in this business, its performance on-the-job will rule..

6. moonkat

moonkat LawnSite Member

Now that the snow's let up, and the grass is growing again (!!!), need to think about mowers....
    Anyone got more info on this promising design ?
    I am in Maryland and trying to see it up close in MD, DE, or PA.

Very interesting combination of features...
    25 hp Kawi
    60" 7 ga deck with enlarged exhaust chute !
    18,900 fps bts
    13 mph transport speed
    Only dealer listing is in Missourri by a very helpful Rodney Johns at Arki Tec Landscaping. http://arki-tec.com/

He has best photo to date.....
    [img width=800 height=600]http://community.webshots.com/s/image2/8/16/78/106481678qqPhjH_fs.jpg[/img]

7. moonkat

moonkat LawnSite Member

that is.....
    [​IMG]

8. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

So how much are they?

9. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

is their a website...or does someone have a price on one of these units.

10. weve

weve LawnSite Senior Member