Ever ride ztr

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by johnnyusa, Feb 1, 2007.

1. johnnyusa

johnnyusa LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone know anything about the Everride Ztr . I saw one today . It looked Great. Was wondering about the quality of cut?

2. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

I have 2 and have owned Cub Tanks also and demoed Dixie,Toro,Bobcat,Ferris and Scag and hands down as far as cut quaity the Everride Warrior if you ask me is 2nd to none the clippings dont get quite as small as some others but if you are doing weeklys its no prob ,but I am selling one an 06 25/60 with the bagger it just doesnt pay to bag for me so im gonna get rid of it but yes the cut is awesome and mowpart has gators now for them so im gonna try those to see if the clippings shrink

3. Going to demo a Everride Scorpion & Scorpion FX this Spring. They are giving great deals as well. $5995 for a 52" deck with 0% interest for 36 month. As for the quality of cut I was wondering as well.

4. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

Where did Ever Ride come from? Is it a recent start up company or has it been in the business for several years? I've been hearing about them but have only seen one at the expo.

5. lawns Etc

Check their website they have a company profile that explaines they are a manufacturer of parts for several brands and even details about their financial troubles I am a very happy 2 time customer but alot of that attributes to having a good dealer

WWW.EVERRIDE.COM

6. iluvscag

iluvscag LawnSite Senior Member

I've seen them around for a couple of years now.

7. jason_2005lawnman

jason_2005lawnman LawnSite Member

i wouldnt have one of those machines; ive researched them; as well as several other; but this is what my cub m60 tank does; the work speaks for itself;

8. jason_2005lawnman

sorry ; didnt post pic; my bad

9. jason_2005lawnman

hope this works; if not i give up for now; lol

10. lawns Etc

All have pros and cons I tried Exmark and hated it , It comes down to Ford,Dodgeand Chevy trucks all good Ford is just better