Ever Ride

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by SchultzLawnCare, Dec 20, 2007.

1. SchultzLawnCare

SchultzLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

I just bought 2 new Everride Lawn mowers. The Warrior with a bagger. and The new scorpion FX. brand new, zero hours. wondering if anyone has them and what their thought are about them. Thanks

2. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Everride is a good product in the "up and comming" stages. They were just bought by auburn industries after the initial company went under.

I know a few lco's around here who run them and they stripe nicely!

3. ACEMowing

ACEMowing LawnSite Member

It's Auburn Industries who had owned them... they were just bought out by Ariens. They're good machines, I'm sure they'll do you a good job... we like ours.

4. br549oicu8

br549oicu8 LawnSite Bronze Member

Have 4 of them...all Warriors. Sold one this season to upgrade to new as I do every 3 years.
    Great machines!

5. Ryan Anderson

Ryan Anderson LawnSite Member

From what I have heard, they are good quality, dependable machines. My family company is looking at buying a few of our own to be honest. Just wondering, what other models and brands did you look at before deciding on the EverRides?

6. SchultzLawnCare

SchultzLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

I looked at John deere but didnt seem to cut as good.

Also looked at great dane, I was going to buy a great dane until i found ever ride. great dane and ever ride are the exact same machines for a much lesser price.

7. Ryan Anderson

Ryan Anderson LawnSite Member

That's what we have been looking at too, as well as Gravely and Ex-mark. Gravely and the EverRide seem to cut the best, and Gravely has a larger selection in terms of engine size and deck size, but I think we may go with the EverRide in the end.

8. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Great machine, fun to ride, nice cut, excellent design, only thing missing is the Budweiser girls.

Which, no, they don't come with that...

9. timcuts

timcuts LawnSite Member

So, what's better John Deere or Everride?

10. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

bought a Warrior in October of 06. ONe demo was all I needed and the machine sold itself. Purchased a 36" hydro wb from everride this past summer as well. May look to trade it on the new 34" Scorpion that is due out this spring. You will be happy with this machine. It is well thought out and designed. Hey, if topsites buys one, you KNOW it is quality!! There are a lot of Everride haters on this site, but one thing you will soon find...they are color loyal and have not even run the machine. Listen to the guys who actually own one or at least have demoed one. JUngle jim's makes a decent stripe kit. It will need some very cheap modification to be durable but does a great job. Good luck!!