Ever Run Into One'a These Mowing?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JOEWOOD, Jun 2, 2005.

1. JOEWOOD

JOEWOOD LawnSite Member

[​IMG]

Let's here the Craziest Things we've run into on the job...
    For me it's...clothing / undergarments / toys / money / Police Cars...etc.

Joe... :dizzy:

2. mbricker

mbricker LawnSite Senior Member

I believe this a situation requiring extra care in which direction the clippings are discharged!

3. lawnrangeralaska

lawnrangeralaska LawnSite Senior Member

that would suck if the speed limit was like 5 or 10 mph and you were on your super z or dixie going 15 and you get a speeding ticket on your lawn mower lol...

4. jbell113

jbell113 LawnSite Senior Member

I have one trailer in a trailer park I service and its trashy. I cleaned up evrything except a pair of mens UNDERWEAR by the shed out back. I have been servicing the prop. about 1 1/2 years and till this day that under wear is still there. They have very little grass mostly want the pine straw cleaned up. I found steak knives , spatulas and lots of other things out there.

5. Toy2

Toy2 LawnSite Bronze Member

That would make Bobby G's day....shot a rock right into that windsheild....."booked for assault with a deadly weapon."...lol :)

6. lqmustang

lqmustang LawnSite Senior Member

Worst thing I've ever come across was a, hmm, how to put it nicely, one of those things women wrap with tissue when they are done? I steered clear of that one.

7. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

I would say he is on YOUR "Turf" so you make the rules......................... :laugh:

Yes, Pun intended..........

8. Stuttering Stan

Stuttering Stan LawnSite Bronze Member

CONDOMS EVERYWHERE. I have some apts that are Section8. Enough said

9. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

This was a very sad and strange case. He was in a very bad part of the city and it was at this housing complex behind a big transformer. He notified the police but i never heard what became of the case. I mow in the area a few blocks from where it happened and I always run across needles and nasty garbage.

10. yrdandgardenhandyman

yrdandgardenhandyman LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

I think I would move far, far away from that place.