Everide At Auction

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Americal Vet, Aug 24, 2007.

1. Americal Vet

Americal Vet LawnSite Senior Member

I saw notice of a nearby estate sale/auction, and one of the items listed is an Everide Z mower. The notice states it has less than 20 hours, so I thought about going to the sale.

I have never used or tried out one of these mowers. Is there any of you that can provide feed back, pro's con's. Thanks in advance.
  2. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

I got 250+ hours on my 27/60" and love it. Only problem so far was a loose wire.
  3. kjslawn

kjslawn LawnSite Senior Member

I have a 54inch WARRIOR 25hp kaw love it. they also make a hornet its a smaller mower
  4. lawnspecialties

lawnspecialties LawnSite Silver Member

I know of few guys in Raleigh who have them (not too popular around here) and they love them.
  5. David Gretzmier

David Gretzmier LawnSite Gold Member

I've got a hornet, 30 hours or so, and the front tires kept rolling off. tubes fixed the problem. grass is not mulched very good out the chute, I'm trying gators or doubles soon. ride is a bit firm, even bumpy, even with suspension seat and 11 lbs of pressure in factory tires. so I will go low pressure v-treads as well. seems a bit much to be fixing for a brand new mower.
  6. Americal Vet

Americal Vet LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for the feed back guys:drinkup:
  7. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

awesome mower. If you wanna mulch with it, double blades and the baffle kit from Jungle Jims is a must.
  8. HenryB

HenryB LawnSite Bronze Member

Have you tried the baffle kit? If so how do you like it?