1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Everride $1500 Instant Rebate

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawns Etc, Feb 8, 2007.

1. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

Anyone else see the adv. for the instant rebate on the Hornet anyone looking thats a real deal now only if the Warrior had that and its in addition to the 0% 36 deal :walking:
  2. Willofalltrades

Willofalltrades LawnSite Bronze Member

Yea I have heard nothing but good things about Everride. There a candidate for purchase this spring. There competition: Grasshopper, Wright, Lesco (the main 3 im considering)
  3. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

Well i can tell you from over1300 hrs on 2 Warriors that they are a great machine have an 04 and an 06 both 25 kawi they are well built and yes there are alot of bashers here but they dont have the seat time that I do on these machines they are dependable and not too overpriced I thought about selling one but I just picked up 2 more HOAs and will be keeping it and possibly buy another as far as Wright I have a Stander RH 36 and they have their place but not even in a league as far a heavy duty construction If you get a Warrior I would recomend a Striping Kit foom Jungle Jims makes a big difference