Everride Commercail Mowers?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by kooba, Dec 10, 2007.

1. kooba

kooba LawnSite Member

Does anyone use these mowers? I haven't demoed one at all but there is a aution next weekend that has a ton of them on the bill. Someone said that some company bought them out. Can anyone give me some opinions on these mowers please? kooba.

2. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

I think Topsites has one and he likes it from what I know.

3. Zooropa93

Zooropa93 LawnSite Senior Member

They were made by Auburn Consolidated Industries, the same ppl who made Great Dane, and also make Gravely and Deere? stand on units. They went under and Ariens just purchased them.

4. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

The former/current Everride distributors are going to be having dump sales on a lot of their stock. Ariens prefers to deal direct with it's dealers, and in the past has eliminated all distributors. I believe, since the Ariens takeover, the Everride distributors see the handwritting on the wall. Also, Everride built way too many machines last year and all the distributors are overloaded with old stock. There should be some good deals out there this winter and spring on Everride machines.

5. WREBELMACHINE

WREBELMACHINE LawnSite Bronze Member

I agree with that they have overbuilt and do not want to buy there enventory back from the distribators.

6. kooba

kooba LawnSite Member

So, it would be a good idea to save thousands of dollars on one of these and hope someone will maintain them for you? kooba.

7. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

Ariens will continue to produce parts, even if they decide to drop the name and sell them as Gravely-brand machines. I would not worry about getting them worked on, or getting parts.

8. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Easier said than done !!

9. WREBELMACHINE

WREBELMACHINE LawnSite Bronze Member

Your biggest problem will be getting them waranted. There are some dealers here who are still waiting for warranty money.

10. kjslawn

kjslawn LawnSite Senior Member

My dealer told me today company is going well with take over. I would buy one if I had the $$$$$$ I curently have 2 54'' Warriors And love them