Everride Hornet Retail Price

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by pail25, Aug 8, 2007.

1. pail25

pail25 LawnSite Member

I am looking to buy an Everide Hornet 19/48 or 25/48 in the next month. I live in Mcleansville NC. I am having a hard time getting a honest price on the units. I looked at both units at a dealer in Reidsville NC. When I starting asking about the price the dealer would not give me a straight answer. I told him that the everride website had an ad posted that said they were offering a 1000 dollar rebate. He then said that deal expired a month ago. Today, I went on the website and printed out the ad and I am thinking that I am going to go back with the printed out ad this weekend. I was wondering if anyone knows the retail price of these units. I want to make sure I am getting a fair deal. The dealer told me 3 different prices last week. 6600 then 6000 and finally 5699.
  2. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

3. pail25

pail25 LawnSite Member

Thanks for the Ebay listing that is a great deal. I would pay 4975 today if that was not a 20 hour drive for me. I am going to try to use it as ammo.
  4. nmurph

nmurph LawnSite Senior Member
    from ga

why would you want to deal with dealer that has either lied to you, or doesn't keep himself abreast of the promos for his company? i say go with a different color of yellow mower.
  5. fastcutter

fastcutter LawnSite Member
    from west tn

most small engine and lawn mower shop will Lie to you. I have been around 20 years and heard it all.
  6. Tony

Tony LawnSite Member

pail25, Google "Everride Hornet" for more dealers close to you.
  7. TarheelTLC

TarheelTLC LawnSite Member

I purchased a hornet 19/48 for $5499 not including tax from a dealer in Fayetteville, N.C. This was in May so I believe the special was $1500 rebate at that time with 0% finance rate.
  8. pail25

pail25 LawnSite Member

Are you satified with your purchase? Have you had any problems?
  9. TarheelTLC

TarheelTLC LawnSite Member

No complaints....No problems...The frame and deck are definitely built to last. It is one heavy machine. Everything is extremely easy to get to and seems to be well engineered. One yard that I do has a steep front yard that will challenge the 19 Kaw when the grass has grown much at all. That shouldn't alarm you too much becasue when I say steep I mean really steep. In places going down the hill if you try to stop , the unit is so heavy, it will slide for a few feet no matter what you try. Also to heavy to cut across the hilll because it will break traction and start sliding down. I never had that problem with my lawn tractor. I only have a few yards that I maintain on a regular basis plus my own. Most of my work is landscaping, decks, etc. Therefore I am still under 100 hrs on the this mower. All that to say I love it so far.
  10. pail25

pail25 LawnSite Member

Thanks for the information. I think I will purchase one this week.