1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

EverRide Hornet

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by WJW Lawn, May 11, 2007.

1. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Anyone have an EverRide Hornet 48 or 52?? If so...what are your reviews on it. And what kinda deal did you get on it? Thanks
  2. aka1

aka1 LawnSite Member

My friend just used the 48 hornet for the weekend.He personally did not like it, i drove it,was ok.He went out and bought a wright sentar sport last week and loves it.They have a homeowner feel and quality about them,the price and 0% for 36 months is great.But i think you could do better for the money with other brands.You might have to spend a little more but i think it would be worth it.
  3. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

lol right now I walk 40 properties a week...is it worse than that?? Its a good price...good financing...and will take some of the load off. If its bumpy...who cares.
  4. hwew

hwew LawnSite Member

I looked at one and felt it is a nice compact z turn. The Hornet has a good suspension seat and large rear tires. I feel it will ride good for a compact. Build quality is very good. Looks very simple to maintain. Many high quality parts used.