everride mowers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tarp5350, Feb 20, 2006.

1. tarp5350

tarp5350 LawnSite Member

has anyone on this site have any experience with the everride ztrs?
    they look like they are very well made. i looked at them on their website and they are made in nebraska and they bought out great dane from john deere and they make the john deere quik traks. their decks looks like the deeres iron 7 decks.

2. JKOOPERS

JKOOPERS LawnSite Bronze Member

i ran some of their mowers at the louisville expo and imo they are complete junk. :nono: :nono: :nono:

3. extoro

extoro LawnSite Member

Spoke with one of their reps this past week, he told me they are not built for mulching. Other than that I know nothing about them

4. Green King

Green King LawnSite Senior Member

Do a search on here! I tested one out and found it to be outstanding! Cuts tall wet grass better than anything I have seen. And I had no issues with mulching.

5. extoro

extoro LawnSite Member

All I know is what the rep told me concerning mulching.

6. Green King

Green King LawnSite Senior Member

I wonder if he meant leaves or grass? Grass I could see a problem with mulching with the tunnel deck design.

7. lafrance4078

lafrance4078 LawnSite Member

JKOOPERS...What is complete crap about them. They are very sturdy machines. Only downfall is that they sit a little higher than most ZTRs. Same Kawi motor that others use. Belt/pulley design is great. Maint. is a breez. Look under the floor pan, there is a 12 inch handle to release spring tension for the belts. (no tools for belt change!) Articulating front axel which the deck is attached to. Deck is pulled from front, not pushed from rear. Not sure if that makes a huge diff. but the deck does follow the ground better than my regular floating decks. 16cc hydro pumps. with dedicated fan other each one. Huge discharge opening. The list continues...

8. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

who/what is everride?:confused:

9. mowergal

mowergal LawnSite Member

The Everride rep told us the same thing and he is talking to our dalership about caring their line.

10. mowergal

mowergal LawnSite Member

The Everride rep told us the same thing and he is talking to our dealer about caring their line.