1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Everride Mowers?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by kps2389, Mar 4, 2008.

1. kps2389

kps2389 LawnSite Senior Member

I have been looking at Everride Mowers. Anyone use them? Are they a good machine? Pros/Cons? Any info would be appreciated? Thanks
  2. Military Lawns

Military Lawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

I have one and would not trade it in for any mower on the market. I purchased mine when the distributors where all getting rid of excess inventory, so I only have a warranty on the engine and pumps. Now problems and you will absolutely love the cut, speed and overall quality.

3. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

This same question was asked a few weeks back.....
  4. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

agreed, not that it is bad to ask, but in the past two weeks many everride posts were on with lots of info, try searching. or asking a very specific ? btw, we love ours and they do a very nice job, especially for the price we got them at, they are more now! they are little light in the rear which can be an issue on wet hills, but that is it.
  5. Military Lawns

Military Lawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

The guy is new! Just answer his question or suggest he do a topic search. Remember, people come to this site for help, so lets be more helpful.

WREBELMACHINE LawnSite Bronze Member

They breifly made noise around here! Then all three dealers they had dropped them because of warranty issues!
  7. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

I love my 52" Scorpion w/ the 23 Kohler Command!!!! I also have an amazing dealer!
  8. tfalb4

tfalb4 LawnSite Member

Not happy with mine.spends more time in the shop then on the trailer.I've had all kinds of problems maybe its a lemon but I will say one thing the dealer has really bent over backwards for me.
  9. grass disaster

grass disaster LawnSite Silver Member

what year and model?

what kind of problems were you having?
  10. Jaon t

Jaon t LawnSite Member

Make sure when you are looking to buy an Everide, you find out when the machine was built. They had a bunch that were built up to 3 years ago still around that they are trying to get rid of cheap. They have had some problems with these machines. Make sure it was built in the last year.

They are great Machines, you can't go wrong