1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Everride Owners Are You Happy ?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by TURFBLASTER, May 24, 2004.

TURFBLASTER LawnSite Member

I was looking at the everride web site ,looks like a well built machine so I thought I'd find out if anybodys got any hours on one yet and if they were pleased with thier purchace. I have some Exmarks now and who knows whats next.

DFENDER LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

I purchased an everride 60" mower for home use about a month ago. I mow approximately 6 acres. After comparing to several other brands, I decided on the Everride and have been nothing but thoroughly pleased. It is responsive, tough as nails in high wet grass, and so far easy to maintain. The cost was right as well for $7200 out the door.

Hope that helps you!
  3. moonkat

moonkat LawnSite Member

I'm a homeowner with 10 acres pasture & lawn.
    Had it since mid-March and now have 28 hours on it.
    I've been very pleased with the Warrior. Drives/cuts extremely well; smooth, fast, and tolerates tall grass. Also, very easy and economical to service/maintain.

You can read about my experiences & others' demoing ZTRs by doing a search on EverRide.
  4. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

After seeing them, they are a well built machine. Most are these days. I've never seen anyone complain about the quality or the cut. I guess dealer and parts would be my only concern. If you can get what you need when you need it then they are well worth looking at. Demo one on your properties.
  5. ALAG8R

ALAG8R LawnSite Member

I demo'd all the major brands of equipment available in my area and was pretty much sold on a Super Z until a dealer about 3 miles from home started selling the warrior. Demo'd and bought a 54" last week and have about 20 hours on it. It's a great machine.