1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Everride Owners

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by freedm2, Jul 24, 2008.

1. freedm2

freedm2 LawnSite Member
    from PA

I'm looking for a filter for the Hydro system for my Hornet. The website, manual, and marketing docs says its a 25 micron filter.

I pull the mfr. and model number from the factory installed hydro filter on my Hornet. It's a 10 micron (like Scag uses) instead of a 25 micron.

Guys with original filters OR filters they got at the dealer using the Everride Part Number 180909 take a look at their filters and post the MFR and model number?

Both the Hornet and Warrior are suppose to use the same filter.
  2. Green King

Green King LawnSite Senior Member

A friend of mine has one he is trying to sell the mower but anyhow he bought his filter from country clipper it worked perfect and it is a 10 micron! He paid less than $10 for his!
  3. freedm2

freedm2 LawnSite Member
    from PA

Bump. Anyone?
  4. Cabin94

Cabin94 LawnSite Member

Checked with the factory, the filters on the shelf and being used for production are 25 micron filters with a 10 psi bypass setting. It is a plain white filter with no markings whatsoever. This is the same filter that has been used since EverRide started making these mowers.
  5. freedm2

freedm2 LawnSite Member
    from PA

I also called Everride today. Who did you talk to?

They confirmed that from factory 10 micron filters are used. The replacements are 25 micron. No explanation as to why that is the case. He implied they used whatever they can get for production. I guess that means whatever brand/rating they can get cheap within specs.

Mine is white, but does have marketings as I said earilier. My unit was made in 2006 so maybe things have changed.