EverRide Quality and Pricing

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Ryan Anderson, Dec 20, 2007.

1. Ryan Anderson

Ryan Anderson LawnSite Member

Hey all,

I am in a family landscaping business and we are looking at purchasing EverRide lawn equipment for the first time. How would you say that the equipment holds up compared to other brands (Gravely, JD, Ex-Mark, etc.) in terms of quality? Also, the reason we're looking at the equipment is because of the auction pricing at many dealers due to the recent buyout - do you think that these machines are even worth the retail that they were previously going for? Or do they compare to cheaper (or possibly more expensive) products? Thanks for your help!

Ryan

2. Ryan Anderson

Ryan Anderson LawnSite Member

I should have specified - We are looking at purchasing one Warrior (no preference on engine size yet) and one Hornet (again, no preference on engine size). Thanks

3. br549oicu8

br549oicu8 LawnSite Bronze Member

Have had Warriors for 3 years. Love them. I have purchased 5 Warriors with the 25HP Kawasaki. I would buy another in a heartbeat. Excellent machine. Easy to work on. Tough as nails!

4. 413golf

413golf LawnSite Member

hey just buoght my second everride warriorfor 6500 out the door!!!! Great machine at any price,paid almost 8000 last year for the exact mower,Thats with the briggs ELS.I'm impressed because my first was a learning experience and it was abused!!!!I mowed everything woods, brush;if it would go under the deck I would cut it up!Thats not cutting it 5" high either thats down to two inches or less, and that thing keep cutting with very poor maintanence(i'm ashamed of that now but live and learn)Hope you enjoy your's, get the kaw if you can but that's 2000 difference so consider that but with good mantainence these thing's will last with anything.