Everride Scorpion

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by J Hisch, Feb 22, 2007.

1. J Hisch

J Hisch LawnSite Senior Member

Thinking of buying 2 52" Everride Scorpions anyone own one. I want to use them for there smaller foot print and the price is great. And what is the difference between the regular model and the FX model

2. EverRide

EverRide Inactive

The Scorpion is a float deck machine with a 48" or 52" deck. The Scorpion FX is a 52" fixed deck machine to get more detailed information visit www.everride.com.

Trae

3. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

Why do you offer a fixed & a floating deck? Just curious why not just offer a floating deck.

4. Mowman16

Mowman16 LawnSite Senior Member

I was thinking of getting a scorpion type mower, but what sets yours apart from the rest?:weightlifter: :confused: :weightlifter:

5. EverRide

EverRide Inactive

The Scorpion and the Scorpion FX the operator is positioned farther forward giving you more stability on hill sides. They have a cushion ride platform and an easy to adjust height of cut are just a few of the benefits over the competitors. The Scorpion FX is priced at $4995 and the float deck Scorpion you can get 0% financing until March 31 2007.

6. Mowtown Mike

Mowtown Mike LawnSite Member

I looked at one at the Farm Show in Syracuse NY last week. Nice machine, The salesman said that one customer has three scorpions on his trailer for the three employees. He couldn't fit three ztr on the trailer. The scorpion is faster than a WB. The price is nice and financing looks pretty good.