Everride Warrior Mowers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by cgotro, Sep 25, 2004.

1. cgotro

cgotro LawnSite Member

I was wondering if any one out there has used or owns a Everride Warrior . They have only been out about a year. Got the chance to demo one. 23 Kaw 54" and 60" deck. Ran it into a tall yard kept throwing grass inside and it wouldn't bog down it has an 18" wide discharge chute. It has grease points all over it. 12 mph. It has some unique features, looks like a very good machine. Need more info though. It was developed of honda but they decided not ot do riding mowers.
  2. MOJO111

MOJO111 LawnSite Member

Haven't demoed one but had a close look. and to me they look dam! solid like a tank!!
  3. cgotro

cgotro LawnSite Member

Your right about that! I didn't want be to brag too much. It's a tank. One thing I liked about it was you didn't have to move the drive handles about 2 inches and you were wide open but you could control it at low speeds also. You can adjust the drive handles from your seat if they get uneven which is cool. Lifetime warranty on the deck period you crack a weld it you get a new one. I would like to find someone who uses one to check on reliability.
  4. Gtotoy

Gtotoy LawnSite Member

~~Do a search under my name,, I have posted a few times about ours.~~