Everride Warrior. Safe to buy or wait a while?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by HenryB, Nov 8, 2007.

1. HenryB

HenryB LawnSite Bronze Member

I'd like to give Everride a try I like the machine and my dealer is second to none. I'm a little concerned with them recently being purchased by Ariens. Will they be phased out? Are their any dramitic changes being worked on for the units?

2. br549oicu8

br549oicu8 LawnSite Bronze Member

I wouldn't even think twice about buying an Everride. Great machine and I truly feel the Ariens money will help promote an awesome machine. Bought 5 already and love them!!

3. HenryB

Another question is will Everride dealers begin carrying Gravely's?:confused:

4. kjslawn

kjslawn LawnSite Senior Member

My dealer said he wont as of now gravely is great machine but not popular in Louisville I dont know why I love my Warrior 54 inch 25 Kaw

5. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Love the warrior--buddy has one...I have a Hornet and I'd buy another in a heartbeat. Actually...I'd buy the Warrior, but the Hornet does a great job for me.

6. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

This is the first I've heard that Ariens bought ACI ... sounds like it will work out for those with that product, so go ahead and buy one, you might get a good deal !!

7. HenryB

I have no doubt it's a great machine; I'm just afraid it will be phased out.

8. br549oicu8

br549oicu8 LawnSite Bronze Member

Phasing out is possible, along with any other brrad out there on the market.
    Every company poses a slight risk. My source tells me there is a year and a half worth of inventory to assemble new machines in the plant. That came from a dealer I trust and have dealt with for over 20 years NEVER steering me wrong. What you have is an Everride frame with everone else's components basically. Everride doesn't make the engine, hydro pumps, etc.......
    Why worry? Be happy riding in style and comfort on a brand new Warrior!!:)

9. HenryB

Bump Anyone else have any insight?