Everride WASP Walkbehind Mower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by James Camesano, Jan 22, 2008.

1. James Camesano

James Camesano LawnSite Member

Does anyone has any experience with this mower? Looking for reviews or opinions. I'm also open to suggestions for a 36" Walkbehind Mower.

2. Military Lawns

Military Lawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

I have an EverRide Warrior and it is one solid machine. I believe they make a solid mower so I doubt you will be disappointed.

DJ-

3. MONTE

MONTE LawnSite Senior Member

If it is a gear drive walk it is actually built by encore. the hydro is a great dane unit.

4. farmboy1285

farmboy1285 LawnSite Senior Member

If you are looking at the geardrive ones MONTE is right they are the same design as the encores, also I noticed that some of the hustler belt drives look just like encores. Either way I doubt that you will be disapointed, I looked at buying a 36" hydro dane/everride WB to replace my 32" encore WB but loved my encore to much to let it go.

5. MONTE

MONTE LawnSite Senior Member

Yes Encore was building for hustler as well! And yes the Encore is a sweet walk! especially the hydro!

6. farmboy1285

farmboy1285 LawnSite Senior Member

I have never used the hydros, they look like a good design but I like how the dane walk behinds have the same style controls as the dane stand ons. That was one of the things I liked best.

7. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

Check out quick36.com by

Better Outdoor Products

8. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

I have the 36" Hydro Wasp and LOVE IT. I don't use it as much as I THOUGHT I would, but hopefully that'll change this year. I also bought a Bull Rider Sulky to use with it cause I'm just lazy. Actually I do this part time and after 12 hours on concrete in a factory, I don't feel like walking too much in the afternoons. Check EBAY if you are serious about it. I think I saw one on there the other day.

9. themowerman

themowerman LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

You can get new Wasp's very affordable now. There are a bunch on e-bay from distributors that were not reassigned.

10. AHW Landscaping

AHW Landscaping LawnSite Member

I just bought a 36" WASP last week on Ebay from a distributor in NJ. Got a very good deal on it too!!

-J :clapping: