EverRide

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by HB Lawn, Mar 6, 2007.

1. HB Lawn

HB Lawn LawnSite Member

I am thinking about buying a EverRide Hornet (52" with a 23 HP). They don't make a mulch kit for these machines. Has anyone that owns an EverRide tried using a OCDC. If so which one and how did it work.

I'm tired of the poor service and having to make a 50 mile round trip to my "local" Exmark dealer.

Thanks in advance for your help

2. Oldtimer

Oldtimer LawnSite Bronze Member

3. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

Everride is still alive and well. I just talked today to my dealers reps who were in town dropping off a load of mowers for him. I got to test drive the Scorpion FX and that is one AWESOME machine! If I were in the market for another mower, I'd buy it. I bought the Warrior last fall. That mower is as close to a literal tank as you'll ever find! Go demo one buddy. You will NOT be disappointed! And the financing is sweet too! 0% for 36 months with NO PAYMENTS FOR 6 MONTHS!

4. EverRide

EverRide Inactive

This is a great time to buy an EverRide Hornet, we have a $1500 instant redate until June 30 2007 we also have 0% for 36 months financing until March 31 2007.

Yes EverRide is very much still in business, we had a slow time last summer like many in this industry.