Everride

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by road, Mar 13, 2007.

1. road

road LawnSite Member
    from SE TX

Any opinions, comments, experience, dreams, nightmares or any other feelings about the Everride Hornet and Warrior?

2. Willofalltrades

Willofalltrades LawnSite Bronze Member

Use the search option. This question is asked literally every week.

3. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

I have had 2 Warriors a 2004 that I just sold with 1700 hrs and had no major problems and have a 06 now great machines I got mine before the 0% deal but the cut quality is well above average J Thomas has Hi lift blades that are great the Everride blades are lo lift only there is alot of Warriors in my area and a few Hornets but I would deffinately suggest demo all that you can cause several brands have special 0\36 financing now

4. road

road LawnSite Member
    from SE TX

Thanks for the input. Dealer I have been doing business with for a long time is having some demo units brought next week. He provides great service and now he is bringing in some new lines. Everride is unheard of around here. Bobcat is distributed by the same distributor and I gives he has his favorites. I went to the Everride website and really liked what I saw. I anxious to demo. Thanks again.

5. road

road LawnSite Member
    from SE TX

Frankly, I looked for the search function. I was either blind or in the wrong place. Once apprised that it actually existed I found it. Thanks for the clue.

road