Everride

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by yardworks inc., Feb 26, 2010.

1. yardworks  inc.

yardworks inc. LawnSite Member

Anyone running Everride mowers? If so how do you like them, and how long have you used them?

2. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

Never ran one but the reviews i have read have been good and the price is hard to beat. Make sure you have good dealer support.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

I had a 2006, 27/60" Worrior. It made a big mess with wet grass. I quit using it for cutting.

4. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

we find it better on wet than most, being a tunnel deck it almost never clogs or impedes in discharge. despite all that i is amazinly precise cut too. highly reccomend them. used them since they came out and have had two that have been sold and still have 4, two 60'' and two 54'' both with the 25 kaw.

5. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

I have had 3 warriors all 60 inch 2 kohler and 1 kawi and the 1st 2 had over 1500 combined hours with no real issues imo they cut better than most and discharge very well but we lost all dealer support here after the buyout.I really would have kept them if it weren't for not being able to get parts quickly
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Hawg City Lawns

Hawg City Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

i was really interested in them but the one i demoed seem off on the controls and had a very weird whine to the wheels like not normal whine when turning but like really loud and choppy almost

7. bock

bock LawnSite Member

Neverride...

A friend of mine's company has one and they have had nothing but problems. It has probably over 1000 hours on it.

Resale value sucks.
    Design is weird.
    Dealer support is horrible.

8. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

we get good resale, but we sell to estate owners so........

i know there have been issues with the center pully, so they redesigned them and sent them to us for free. no issues since. what kind of issues are they having? anything specific to the everide brand, not engine and pumps, those are used everywhere.!

we have had not issues with the 5 we have owned besides a few center spindles but now problem solved. we sold 2 at about 1200 hrs and the others are aobut 800 now and going well. there are always lemons i guess, had a few from many brands here

9. Pristine Landscapes

Pristine Landscapes LawnSite Member

I looked into getting a scorpion but when I found out EVERRIDE as a company was going out of business, I directed my investment towards a wright. You get what you pay for dont forget that!

10. Razorblades

Razorblades LawnSite Senior Member

EverRide is still in business... owned by the Ariens Corp, which also owns Gravely and Great Dane brand mowers.