Every Door Direct Mail ???

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by metro36, Feb 20, 2012.

1. masonenterprises

masonenterprises LawnSite Member

So does this eliminate a mailing list? Do I need to label these, or does the post office just give one to each customer on the route, like just adds it to there mail pile? thanks

2. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

There's a whole bunch of guidelines on USPS.com. I would recommend going to the site to read all the requirements cause they have examples.

3. Grass887

Grass887 LawnSite Member

am I the only one that doesn't see a price anywhere? It has to be cheaper than 45c or whatever crazy rate first class is now right?

4. masonenterprises

masonenterprises LawnSite Member

its 14.5 cents, but like the poster before stated, has to fit within a size requirement, which is over 6 and 1/2 inches wide or 11 inches long.

5. Grass887

Grass887 LawnSite Member

I think mine are 5x7's, so that would work, right?

6. xclusive

No that will not work. If you read the pdf file it will tell you the size requirements.

7. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Update: I recieved my order from got print. I was very impressed. Fast turn around, excellent quality, and the pricing cant be beat. I have mine all counted out, bundled up, ready to go. I am going to drop the first 1500 off on thursday or friday so I will let you know how everything goes and what kind of response I get.

8. xclusive

I packaged 20k up and that was a hassle. Putting everything in 50 pack bundles then the paperwork needed for each bundle and route was a pain.

9. srl28

srl28 LawnSite Bronze Member

What kind of response did you get xclusive??

10. Mahoney3223

Mahoney3223 LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

Did you get them to print the indicia and label and all that?