Every LCO is a "scrub"

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by K.Carothers, Mar 7, 2005.

1. K.Carothers

K.Carothers LawnSite Bronze Member

What is a scrub?
    Doesn't pay taxes
    No insurance
    lowballing
    grass cutters with 3 teeth
    no shirts
    using a craftsman
    only cuts grass
    smokes on the ztr
    uses a trimmer for edging
    your from Canada etc...

basically someone that isn't 100% legit, right?

Is stealing a penny against the law?
    Yes it is.
    A sin is a sin-no matter the severity, right?

If you are guilty of any of the following then you are a "scrub" (by your own standards on this site).

Bought equipment used once or twice for business then uses it for personal-tools included(I know none of us have done this).
    Used your work vehicle for something personal such as paying a bill, hauling **** out of your friends apartment, stopping in the middle of the work day for a quickie, using 1 stamp to mail a personal bill, using your printer to print out personal copies when you claimed 100% of ink purchased, what about cell phones-are they all business calls-ya right!, the list goes on and on...

I think before we throw stones we need to get our own house in order no matter what the "degree" of "scrub" we ALL are.

2. Mo Green

Mo Green LawnSite Bronze Member

Why does this subject continue to come up? There are far better things to discuss than this same tired subject. Stop trolling.

3. Jpocket

Jpocket LawnSite Silver Member

I disagree with the later half. It's my business (Sole Proprietor) Therefore if I wantto Use my truck on the weekends go on a date Whatever it's mine ! If i want to use my Pc For personal It belongd to me. These are the perks of a sole proprietor. If you want make so many rules you might as well say you work for someone else DUH! Wtf Are you talkin about

4. Rhett

Rhett LawnSite Bronze Member

Dang, Sit down and have a beer or take a laxitive. All the Scrub posts after awhile you will learn to just skip or take with a grain of salt. We were all scrubs at one time and visit scrubville once in awhile. Now hw do I fit my Wallmart mower and my Ryoiby stuff in the back of my Hyaundi.

5. K.Carothers

:laugh:
    Amen

6. Mo Green

Yeah, your right. Usually I skip over these threads, but sometimes I just get tired of someone trying to stroke his own ego by pretending that he is better than the rest of us because he "says" he's not a scrub. Who cares if someone is a scrub or not. Put this "scrub hunt" effort into your own business and stop worrying about everyone else.

7. K.Carothers

Your missing the point!

8. Mo Green

There is no point. Your just trolling for an argument.

9. K.Carothers

That is my point!
    It seems that all I have been seeing this past week are scrub issues. :waving:

10. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

Exactly my thoughts, when I saw this thread.