everycontractor.com

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by chevytrucks84, Apr 17, 2008.

1. chevytrucks84

chevytrucks84 LawnSite Member

I was wondering if anyone has ever used there service. They started calling me yesturday and wont leave me alone then about blew up on me when I told them I wanted to check out there site then i might get back to them (probably not) so then i just hung up. But i was wondering if anyone else had experience with them or if its a hoax.

Thanks
    Patrick

2. East Coast Lawn Choppers

East Coast Lawn Choppers LawnSite Member

Seems they just started in Pa and I got lucky enough to be called... I got in and seen a message saying... "we are looking for someone to do a backyard clean up and grass installation call us if you are interested... I called and got the introduction and was told I qualified for a lot of business from them for a small fee per year.
    Anyone else get their call yet ???

3. kaferhaus

kaferhaus LawnSite Bronze Member

Same old BS.... we have a system or we have the connections, we'll make you rich.

The only person that's ever going to make any money on these deals are those guys.

I'd have told them to f off.

4. East Coast Lawn Choppers

East Coast Lawn Choppers LawnSite Member

Yea they tell me they have more business than they have contractors and that we'd be so busy for only $699 per year etc... I looked up the contractors in our area and no wonder they don't have enough contractors the closest person I see that does our type of work is over 50 miles away.
    We are so busy from word of mouth at the moment that I wouldn't chance losing good contacts by running around giving quotes for no reason.

5. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

they told me for $900 i would get all kinds of business!! i'll pass

just another scam

6. anotherturfgeek

anotherturfgeek LawnSite Member

they have called me 3 times and I told them to f--k off 3 times, the called again today waived ALL fees and told me they would send me free leads for a year. I signed up so we'll see. told me the same bs about having 7-8 customers needing work done and no one to do it.
    they are HQ in vegas. I'll keep you posted on how it plays out...

7. anotherturfgeek

anotherturfgeek LawnSite Member

1 more thing, said average job was 2-5k and alot of big installs, can't find anyone to do it? go figure

8. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah I think they're so FOS, too.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2009
  9. chevytrucks84

chevytrucks84 LawnSite Member

I bet they called me 5 or 6 times last year and would not let me get off the phone. You have to get pretty nasty with them in order for them to stop calling you. Have fun I think your phone will be ringing off the hook more with them trying to get you to sign up than it will with all the "jobs" they are getting you. They got really pissed when I told them I wanted to check out their website before I would do anything. Does that scream scam or what.

Have fun with these guys

10. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Oh, them kind, yeah...

I put those kind of numbers on Identi-ring,
    give it an unusual ring tone, preferably an ugly one,
    then I know better than to even look at the phone.