Everyone needs to Chill Out.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by roscioli, Apr 10, 2003.

1. roscioli

roscioli LawnSite Senior Member

Hello To Everyone-
    Please, take a moment to reflect on all that is going on in the world, and realize your problems do not mean anything in the scheme of things. Think deeply of this statement, and ponder:

In 10 years, how many of us are going to look back and say they should have worried more?

Everyone on lawnsite has been VERY worked up lately, for reasons I don't know, but if everyone can just sit back, take a couple deep breaths, and relax, it will be a happier and more educational state for all of us.
    Thank you for your time reading this, and your consideration in this matter.

2. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Agreed Mike...but since I joined LS, membership has doubled...sooooo...double all the amount of people being worked up and also consider 9/11, our forces in Iraq, etc.

But I get your point...I'll try to remember and "chill". Thanks:D

3. mike9497

mike9497 LawnSite Senior Member

i agree with rodfather.i need to cool off myself

4. Flex-Deck

Flex-Deck LawnSite Silver Member

good thread and post - I needed that

5. windmill

windmill LawnSite Member

I'm there man. :D

6. LAWNS AND MOWER

LAWNS AND MOWER LawnSite Bronze Member

Very good Roscioli. Just a thought. How many successful LCO's on LS are already chilled ??? I'd say 99.99%. Cream always rises to the top!!

7. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

BTW Michael...you bring up a good point.

The focus I think of having a forum like Lawnsite is to share AND exchange ideas. Lately, a lot of us have only been able to share and exchange ignorance, prejuduce, jealousy, and petty stupidity.

I'm with you...IMO, it's time to start acting more like adults and business people I think. Enough said.

8. mike9497

well theres only one member that gets me going.other than that im very chilled.i think everyone knows who this member is.
    him :D me after i read his post :angry:

9. LAWNS AND MOWER

LAWNS AND MOWER LawnSite Bronze Member

Then keep it private. Can you say "E-Mail or PM"?

10. mike9497

i don't think it needs to be kept private.im sure people know,but for you because im in such a great mood these past few days i'll shut up about it okay.i wasn't making a joke here so if it comes out in a joking way its not.okay im going to shut up now :D