everyone thats bored say I

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by sodgod, Jan 2, 2005.

1. sodgod

sodgod LawnSite Member

Who's bored otta there mind right now. No snow, no growing grass growing, nothing on TVno equipment to be running. I hate this time of year.

2. Grass Gator

Grass Gator LawnSite Member

Be a good time to hit the beach then huh???

3. Lawnchoice

Lawnchoice LawnSite Senior Member

I guess bored of not having grass to mow and properties to maintain, but I try and keep busy.

Send out a 2005 winter newsletter to your customer base. If you have things that you are good at in the house, let them know what it is.

I am painting the interior of a 3000sq ft house in the next week. Trees to cut in Feb, prunings, etc.

I can't stand doing nothing during the winter. I know how you feel.

4. grassyfras

grassyfras LawnSite Bronze Member

Im in the process of going legit right niw. I rather be mowing and doing **** jobs for ten bucks an hour right now. Anyone want to hire me?

5. splatz100

splatz100 LawnSite Senior Member

I am realllly bored

6. o-so-n-so

o-so-n-so LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Alabama

I have not slowed down yet, I grossed $2700.00 last week in completed jobs which were mostly leaf clean ups. Thats great for week 52 in comparison to past years. I'll getter done next week and will be in Gatlinburg, Tenn on the 12th thru the 15th of Jan. for some R&R.

7. midtnstone

midtnstone LawnSite Member
    from mid tn

o-so-n-so where in alabama are you located. if you a univ. of al. fan be sure to stop by knoxville and shake phil fulmer's hand. just joking have a good time in gatlinburg.

8. o-so-n-so

o-so-n-so LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Alabama

I'm in Cullman County. Phil Fulmer.... who's that?

just kiddin.. :D Roll Tide to ya. :D

9. cantoo

cantoo LawnSite Silver Member

I don't really have time to be bored. I always have projects on the go so I can do different things. Right now I am welding up another 18' trailer, just finished building two snow blades for my steiners and made an attachment so I can put my 3 point hitch blade on a forklift at work to back drag snow.
    Tomorrow at my day job I have 50 guys coming back to work after a short layoff. Back to the grind already I was hoping for a longer "rest". I still have lots of stuff I want to make for next summer. Today I installed a new basement stair door that my wife has been bugging me about for two years. I try to not do anything around the house if possible. :)

10. tinman

tinman LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ga

Bored here...TV absolutely sux.