Everything has to go!!! Truck, trailer, 2 & ZTR's

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by trainerboy, Aug 19, 2009.

1. the green thumb

the green thumb LawnSite Member

Good luck with you sales now that the moderators have clean it up

2. trainerboy

trainerboy LawnSite Member

Thanks.
    You have to have a touch of OCD to keep mowers that clean. I detail them every weekend and just blow them off after every lawn. I have a Shindi 802 backpack blower that FREAKING rocks. It blows everything out of the nicks and crevices.

Thanks for comments on the Rover. My wife is sick about selling it. I told her if they would let go to college for free we can keep it. I don't see that happening so........
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. trainerboy

I'll sell them together for $7,200 or either one by itslef for $3,800.

I want them gone ASAP so I can do what I need to do.

$7,200 is a steal for these 2 mowers. If you want them you better jump!

4. trainerboy

The Titan is sold

Everything else is still available.

5. patriotlawn375

patriotlawn375 LawnSite Member

Since you sold the truck, very nice by the way, would meeting you somewhere be out of the question if i was to take that trailer off your hands? Didn't know if you'd haul it with the LR or what. Thanks

6. trainerboy

Hooking up to the LR3 isn't the issue with me. Time is what kicks me in the kahoonas. I don't mind meeting you somewhere but It would need it to be like a 75/25 split on the meeting point. Between the lawn service, training my clients, and school I'm thinking I couldn't keep up if there were 5 of me.

Call me tomorrow....I'll PM you my cell number. We can set it up. I actually still have the truck till Thursday. He put down a $500 deposit so he could round the money up. He just had to cash some things in and make the drive back here from Wichita, KS. to pick it up.
    Thanks

7. trainerboy

Bumb to the top
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. trainerboy

bump to the top

9. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Wow this thread doesnt make sense...good luck tho! I hope ya get everything gone!

10. trainerboy

LOL!!!
    The reason it soesn't make sense is because we had a guy get on here and break a few rules with some posts he so kindly shared with us and they got removed. It seems like some of the conversations are jumping around a bit because there are some posts missing that might make some of them make more sense.

Sorry for the confusion.