1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Everything is for sale - Even the truck!!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by cessnasovereign, Nov 29, 2006.

1. cessnasovereign

cessnasovereign LawnSite Senior Member

Well, here's what is left of it..

5X8 trailer, wood floor, lockable box in front, rear gate. Good condition.
    Echo SRM-210 Weedeater - Great condition.
    Echo edger (don't know the model, but about 2 years old) Great condition.
    Stihl (BR-400?) Blower - Good condition.
    Classen CA-18 Aerator - Great condition.
    4.5 HP parkinglot/pushblower - Great condition.
    2003 Dixon Zeeter ZTR - Good condition.
    TroyBilt mower and push edger - used like than 10 times. Great condition.
    1998 GMC Sonoma V6

And that's about it.. Keep in mind, this stuff was only used "commercially" for less than 6 months and it wasn't used terribly much.
    Right now, I'm just putting it out there, I will get pictures later or pictures now for anyone seriously interested in anything. As for prices, just shoot me any offers..

All items just outside of Charlotte, NC.
  2. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Can you get the exact model # of the edger? Also, would you be willing to ship it? Thanks
  3. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

Wow that was a short career, didn't you just get that logo made up? Why are you throughing in the towel?
  4. Jay's Lawncare

Jay's Lawncare LawnSite Member

interested in the aerator, what are you trying to get for it?
  5. cessnasovereign

As for the edger model, I'll get that and pics of the stuff in a little bit and get back to everyone and yes I will ship anything.

I got sick of it.. Well, more like I realized isn't what I really want to do. It go me by though, and got me by pretty good. I have alot of new toys to show for that.. But I just couldn't imagine getting up every morning and doing this everyday forever. It was great money, but in the end, it's not worth it.
    I've always wanted to be a State Trooper, so now's my chance.
    Man I had it all, shirts, signs, even a professionaly designed website.
  6. cessnasovereign

Well.. That's a good question. I had rented an aerator but I was doing like 8-10 aerations a day at $180 a piece so I said forget this and bought my own for $1,100 and used it maybe 20 times top, this was only in mid October, I still have the receipt. I of course didn't buy it new, so I'm not sure exactly how old it is, but it looks really good and runs excellent. So, I'll get a picture of it and perhaps you can just make an offer, I'm not sure what it's worth.. Some people here said I paid too much, others said it was a good price so who knows..
  7. teeca

teeca LawnSite Bronze Member

i see you have a link to the gopher, did you use their program? if so what version and do you want to sell it?
  8. BQLC

BQLC LawnSite Senior Member

what would your price be for everything but the truck?
  9. cessnasovereign

That's a good question.. Shoot me an offer. It's a really good setup, especially for someone just starting up or looking to add a second crew and not wanting to spend $8000 on a mower alone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics are being uploaded now..
  10. cessnasovereign

Everything is pretty dirty right now, it's always kept out of the weather but all of it has been used after the rain this week so it's all pretty muddy, but it will clean off!!!! I forgot to get a picture of the backpack blower and the weedeater.