Everything must go..

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by greenlawns, Jun 5, 2004.

1. greenlawns

greenlawns LawnSite Member

Hello everyone
    I started my business last July, things were going great until I found out I have disc degenerative disease in my back. It has been affecting my ability to work. So, i'm forced to sell :cry:
    Anyone interested in a Lawn business in Hunterdon County NJ please send me an email. I'm putting together a list of all accounts and pics of the equipment.

thanks
    Brian

Brianpharris@comcast.net

2. LIBERTY LAWNCARE 2

LIBERTY LAWNCARE 2 LawnSite Member

Do you know which degenerative disk disease it is? And if you really want to keep your business, you can - with modifications.

My husband has thoracolumbar vertebrae osteochondrosis or Scheuermann's disease. Injury in the Marine Corps. We found that if he doesn't do the physical type work that he always has - he gets WORSE to the point where he hurts more & has a hard time moving around.

You may have to re-learn how to do things so that you don't throw your back, but it is entirely possible. You may have to sell some equipment & buy different equipment in order to accommodate your disease. BUT IT IS POSSIBLE!!

I actually have no feeling in my right foot from my knee down due to an Doctor's mistake during childbirth - but I've learned to adapt to it & it barely slows me down anymore.

Enough rambling - if you want more info on modifying & adapting, email or PM me. I've got TONS of it that I have collected over the last 2 years.

3. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Brian, I live in Clinton. I'll send ya an email...