1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Everything you need, $12,500!!!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Bob-Cat#1, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Bob-Cat#1

Bob-Cat#1 LawnSite Member

-Bob-Cat Predator Pro Zero Turn Mower w/61" cutterdeck and 33HP Generac Motor (67 hours)
    -Bob-Cat Classic Midsize w/48" cutterdeck, 15HP Kohler motor, and collection system (approx. 50 hours)
    -Jacobsen 36" tow aerator w/electric lift (between 10 and 15 hours)
    -6'x12' very heavy duty, all tube construction, equip. trailer
    -Stihl BR550 Back Pack Blower
    -Stihl FS110 String Trimmer w/chain saw, tiller, and edger attachment
    -Fimco Tow Chemical Sprayer w/electric pump (boom and wand application)
    -Lesco 5 gal. backpack sprayer
    -Lesco 2 gal. cannister sprayer
    -Ryan spreader

Will also throw in entire stock of fertilizer, broadleaf spray, fungicide, a big pile of landscaping stone, bar and chain oil, gas and diesel cans, stihl 4-mix oil, wheel barrow, and tow straps.

Anyone interested can feel free to call me at 920-342-2037. If I'm not available at the time you call, please leave a message. I'll get back to you A.S.A.P.

Ask for Eric
  2. Bob-Cat#1

Here are some pics.

3. grass disaster

grass disaster LawnSite Silver Member

how much for the areator?
  4. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Why are you getting out of the business ??
  5. Bob-Cat#1

Grass Disaster; I sent you a private message about the aerator.
  6. Bob-Cat#1

I'm selling my equipment simply because I don't have enough time to keep up with all of my jobs and still spend time with my family. I have a full time job during the day, and then I do lawn care part time in the evenings and on weekends. My wife has recently graduated from college and is working too. So there just aren't enough hours in the day.

I do love my equipment and doing lawn care, I'm going to miss it greatly. I sware I'd do it for free if I had the time. The truth is I'd rather not sell any of my equipment at all. This is really a great deal on some great equipment. If you're just starting out, or looking to add another crew, this is an awesome package! This equipment can pay for itself in no time!
  7. Bob-Cat#1

8. KeystoneLawn&Landscaping

KeystoneLawn&Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Would you sell seperate? If so, how much for the back pack blower and the spreader?
  9. Jason

Jason LawnSite Senior Member

If separating How much for the Stihl FS110 and attachments?
  10. Bob-Cat#1

Jason and Keystone, I've sent both of you private messages concerning your inquiries.